Monday, May 5, 2008

HARD CANDY

Several days ago, this fine looking babe appeared to me in a flash vision. She looked towards me sideways and smiled, while standing outside Bonney Lake's THE CHECKOUT discount grocery on the sidewalk. I never saw her before.

She was standing where I found a crystal hard candy with a tiny Flashing redish orange light inside of it. About the same size and shape as the colored palm crystals in LOGAN'S RUN; attached to a pink round candy tube lid. Similar, but more round than this one at:
http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/rockcandyheartflashingnecklaces-p-1686.html

The next day, I found a discounted 1.99 DVD at HOLLYWOOD VIDEO's sidewalk sale; some indie movie called SEARCHING FOR BOBBY D. Turned out, I watched the fishy GSR/TWN con man comedy on the last day of De Niro's TRIBECA FILM FESTIVAL. And discovered that the beautiful woman in my hot flash was Elizabeth Hendrickson. Like the British TV actress Billie Piper, I had never heard of her before at:
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/3659/liz2uv.png
And at this hard candy crystals heart chain shot at:
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/50884926.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CEC4EDFB62C0EEE50FA40A659CEC4C8CB6

Elizabeth was born on Ephraim's day 1260 date, July 3, 1979, like Tom Cruise, so I'll keep an eye on her.

After I watched the movie, I went to sleep and had a vivid dream at 10:55 am, wherein I was watching the movie. When a David Lynch style full screen Egyptian eye suddenly appeared, that wasn't in the film, causing me to wake up with a jolt. Later I made the connection with Ms Hendrickson and the new threesome sex tape of Jimi Hendrix. Based on the comedy's Jimi Hendrix sounds right after Carmen Electra agreed to put some money into my threesome dream about her and Pam Anderson.

Things got more interesting when short Mikie, the story's Chris Wood look atype, operated the same video camera that Chris used to shoot his Spielberg short THE CHECKOUT at Bonney Lake's discount store. Then he was forced to go down on a fat WILCOX dairy business lady for some Flirty Fishing financial baking of their indie project; hopefully 50k, for a 50% getting off thing.

In the end, "the big guy" De Niro steps out of a limo at their red carpet movie premier and starts firing a leathal Mel Gibson special H&K pistol at everyone. I'm not sure why. He agreed earlier to back the picture, while Sandra Bern/hard's character was sitting at her wood conference table, decorated with only a large crystal rock centerpiece.

Yours, GSR/TWN

PS: Walking back Sunday, a blue FJ pulling a little FFing trout boat passed me at the Princess Cliff on Hwy.410; above that royal Jacob's Pillow Stone. J&J went fishing last weekend in Miami on the opening day of Washington state's trout season.
NOTE: Mariah's TOUCH MY BODY video features a funny SPEED RACER scene. For some recent signs and wonders I've seen surrounding the movie's alluring co-star Christina Ricci. The video's red frizzbie is a UFO flying saucer thing. That horn helmet was confirmed by the Green/horn Mtns quakes near Bodfish, CA. My favorite shots were in the stairway-to-heaven homage.
NOTE: Sunday, I saw a "Big Play" baseball kid photo headline on our local paper's front page, in a paper vending box behind the spot where Elizabeth was standing.
NOTE: A nice Elizabeth look alike followed me sideways over to WAL*MART's fishing counter Sunday, where I checked on the trout season opener date. Some customer guy was there wearing a big blue '86' jersey for the indie film's '86 Avenue' production company credit.

3 comments:

GSR/TWN said...

NOTES:

Searching for Madonna's HARD CANDY, I found this 'Big Bad Wolf' portrait indie film called HARD CANDY, featuring an 18 year-old Ellen Page playing a 104,000,000 year-old teenager at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Candy_(film)

The video is pretty good, at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTaC7BCTeFY

Speaking of 18 year-olds. Someone just purchased the lucky 777 jackpot lottery worth $180,000,000 around Northfield, Minn, according to:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=3230011

Nearby Rt.56 takes you all the way down to Mower County. For those grassy shots of princess Emma.

GSR/TWN said...

This subway Queens omen happened on the same day I watched SEARCHING FOR BOBBY D; the last day of the TRIBECA film festival, at:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=3228339

The story's main players are from Brooklyn.

De Niro is an Obama backer.
Check out the latest dream of Obama with a Sienna Miller birth date 12:28 time-stamp at:
http://idreamofbarack.blogspot.com/

That ominous chocolate-7 kid in Palm Beach Gardens, FL is a rather chubby Rush Limbaugh figure. His grandmother's 4x4 is white. The one he drove down Congress.

There is a 74 year-old guy at STARBUCKS who loves to go skiing at McCall, Idaho. He picked me up at the Angeline Rd Y, off Buckley, next to a PREMIER realestate sign, after a golden car with '777 SKI' plates passed me at the SOFT SHOULDER sign on Church Lake. The same day I read about this twin 172 plane crash in McCall at:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110ap_planes_collide.html

GSR/TWN said...

This DERAILED sign happened in Reduction, PA on Sunday; as in a 50% off reduction in price. Much of the BOBBY D movie takes place in Pennsylvania, at:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110ap_train_derailment.html

I did a huge Big Brown number Sunday, like I haven't seen in years. Check out the latest Bubba Ho-Tep news at:
http://larrysinclair0926.wordpress.com/2008/05/04/nbc-ron-allen-obama-did-nbc-news-engage-in-fraud-to-protect-obama/#comments