Sunday, September 13, 2009

1290' GRAND RAPIDS

DANIEL 9's abomination of desolation held a big day 1290 rally Saturday in the twin cities of Judah and Ephraim; down river from the snaking muddy Mississippi's 1290' Grand Rapids prophecy: next to Hwy.2's Blackberry landmark, and the upcoming Split Hand Lake. He was really grease'm up good in the clips I heard.

Follow the double letters Mississippi River [Gun Lake] landmarks down to the Minneapplesis area, starting on your R/M map from Rt.65's twelve tribes of Jacobson. And you will understand better the same day's massive WHITEOUT protest by mostly white people in Wash, DC. The day after the 9.11 09 DOW closed at 9,605 in confirmation of the same 9,605 DOW ending on 9.11 2001.

The same day of Ms William's unexpected meltdown at the USA OPEN in Queens, losing to that white Israelitish chick from Belgium.

The beauty part about working so closely with my beloved Tarzan sidekick monkey from Africa, is that his classic agitation propaganda style so clearly confirms the illegal and fascistic nature of federal Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, and most of the Orwellian 1964 civil rights lunacy.

He always does such a fabulous job in setting up the prophetic GOP elephant stampede plots that come at the end of every one of my royal British jungle boy movies.

Saturday's 6.4 Obama earthquake in Hugo's narco republic happened at 8:06 pm, and marked the prophetic 10.757 North line at:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2009llbc.php

This is the $1,000,000, and counting, of unsolicited donations in the past 48 hours to Mr Wilson's next campaign against the stonewallers and the liars in the DNC media. The ground is shaking. Obama's 9.9.09 PASSENGER 57 earthquake in REV.16 is getting stronger every day.

At the end of GREASE 2, the marred servant biker stampede's Obama's big Hawaiian luau volcano party on motorcycles. And many of the party kids get baptised in the king and queen's swimming pool.

Yours,
Gregory Scott Relf
TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER

NOTES:

Here's my sidekick's jungle theme song lyrics by the 09 INCH NAILS:

you let me violate you
you let me desecrate you
you let me penetrate you
you let me complicate you
help me i broke apart my insides
help me i've got no soul to sell
help me
the only thing that works for me
help me get away from myself
i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
i want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god
You can have my isolation
You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything
help me tear down my reason
help me
it's your sex i can smell
help me
you make me perfect
help me think of somebody else
i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
i want to fuck you like an [666] animal
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god
through every forest above the trees
within my stomach
scraped off my knees
i drink the honey from inside your hive
you are the reason i stay alive

No comments: