Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR AT NO.10

Those fab new London pix of Sienna and her sister -the real screamer in the hot blooded family of screamers- walking out the door at no.10 Going Down St really caught my attention on a very deep spiritual FFing level. If I only knew...

The next today, an empty NOFFKE's flatbed towing rig passed me in the blowing snow at the traditionally British JIFFY LUBE corner on Hwy.410. Where they are currently offering some kind of a 29 dollar special oil change, in confirmation of the religious "no sucky fucky" tweeny hotties sitting on that EZE.47:1 fountain in MATADOR. That I overheard about when I casually walked by the shop looking for any coin signs and wonders lying inside their outside PEPSI machine return slot. Where a black&white pirate LAMBORGHINI was miraculously parked with a skull&bones icons paint job.

The MILLER beer rig that passed the red TARGET/APPLEBEES sign reference to the GREAT BALLS OF FIRE Killer King arriving in London, circa GREASE 2, with his two teen sister wives was a thematic link to the towing company's Valentines Day Massacre booze smuggling address at:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtmrpm7/noffke-s-towing

[My 85ish barbar in Pacific was the first one to inform me that I had half my brain tied behind my back just to male it fair.]

How else can one explain that the well known long time homosexual partner of Barry Obama could be so easily elected to become the mayor of Chicago, Chinatown on the same day that the gay pastor's book came out via GOOD MORNING AMERICA? Nobody really wonders anymore why the Second [woe] City keeps showing up on the latter-day prophets' short list of USA cities that is going to get hit hard by a 1950s science fiction BUCK ROGERS rocket from the Yellow Sea's freshly baked white bread SUBWAY sandwich OCTOPUSSY franchise.

So anyway, I had a fairly vivid dream that my Dirty Harry Potter's London based SIMIAN FILMS redhead sidekick was engaged in a rather girly fist fight with some other gay Indonesian orangutang monkey, like the one seen here sucking on some FDR guy's cock at:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/02/22/helper-monkey-critical-part-of-concord-mans-life/

So I inserted the reverse side of my new DVD of Bo Derek in TARZAN THE APE MAN. But up came the iconic '10' virgins prophecy that came out right before my cold blooded German brown trout wife left me for some crafty adulterer who graduated no.1 in his class at Stanford's RLDS meets BYU law school in the Gay Area.

Oh what the fuck. I decided to JUST GO WITH IT, and layed back on my early 60s tan tones sofa bed with a thick iron steel frame that you just can't find anymore anywhere. To watch George Webber's creamy London ROLLS collide with a CAR 54 in front of that Beverly Hills wedding chapel where Sandra Bullock married her custom car grease monkey. Who is so well known for jamming his populist politics cock into his shop's promotional calendar girls mouth. Confirmed by his 1979 drivers license that expired on Sandy's 7.26 birth date in 1964.

In the ground shaking 1979 cinematic revelation, the hot Republican blond 16 year-old [half Philippine] saddle-rider in TRUE GRIT, who married a Long Beach, LA man in Germany, who was at least 100 years older than her, was trying to tell the stunted 5' 2" British piano player to JUST GO WITH IT .

Yours,
Gregory Scott Relf
TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER

LINKS:
This is Sienna's sister shadow prophecy at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behind_the_Green_Door

No comments: