Friday, February 25, 2011

I AM THE KING OF ENGLAND

You can forget about the traditional Napoleon Dynamite figure in his TIE ME UP! TIE ME DOWN! pajamas sitting around some high school insane asylum hallway that was confirmed by the Providentially INSYNC production and release of AFTER THE SUNSET meets NAPOLEON DYNAMITE's 3-way diamond caper. Just because 99% of the time I write my GSR/TWN postings in between my IN LIKE FINT sofa bed sheets of the Hugh Hefner period, and the 04 Pierce Bronson prophecy unknowingly had me royally FFing my 44 year-old BOOK OF MORMON poster MILF from Mexico named Salma Hayek.

Basically, it's the same old insensitive but true joke about the advantages of having a really short lady suck your on cock in the WHITE HORSE club's loo because you can set your drink on top of her stunted Flathead, Montana mainstream media head job.

So Friday morning I watched CAPOTE's amazing confessional biopic about the need to have today's latter-day homogaysexual Christians hang by the neck until they are all dead. That was miraculously confirmed by the future Larry Sinclair true man's book on that day when I came face to face with him on an old Hwy.99 bus during one very rainy dark Sunday morning sometime in 99.

The non fictional feature film opens with the prophetic 1999 line about Larry Sinclair's little saucy "problem novel" about "...a Negro homosexual who is in love with a [Chicago] Jew." Followed up with the referential words to the TODAY SHOW that ask simply "Can't we just be honest?"

CUT TO: The cutting out of that 1959 NYT report about the conservative Clutter family killing in COLD BLOOD that put an end to the peace of mind of today's Sodom&Egypt sympathizers in Mormon high society.

The above 2004 latter-day trilogy ends with the final mighty line in CAPOTE, delivered by my face-in-the-mirror actor in MULHOLLAND DRIVE, wearing a white horse harness, which warns everyone that, "You could be walking in [Obama's] Denver, or somewhere Truman, and these eyes will be staring at you."

Naturally, my 1980s Truman Capote 4RUNNER could not wait for Montana's warm and fuzzy Dick Hickcock cutthroat to be executed.

What?.. You think I'm nuts? Back in 04 I finally got my new DOMINO pizza delivery man driver's license restored after waiting around the joint forever with a little paper slip in my hand numbered '666'.

GSR/TWN

No comments: