Sunday, February 6, 2011

LOVE NOTES:

When I walked by a silver CHEROKEE last Sunday afternoon parked in front of SUBWAY, bearing '111THE7' plates, the Lord told me out of the blue, "I love my German shorthair..." Somehow I sensed that he was talking about Renee Zellweger, even though the actress is a Germanic Israelite via Scandinavia. Here are the new pix of her in a nice gray hackle red number with silver threaded body and cocktail ring at the GOLDEN CAMERA German brown trout awards show at:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1354111/Renee-Zellweger-dazzles-sparkly-silver-gown-Golden-Camera-Awards.html
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjc5VNlrCV88MqWfB0eOTchyphenhyphenp4u055DHaVK0ph_rpBLSL9ttrAmwhysDzitY2-9bPiLoJWf7ZVd1XNFTdN8c3AuvSGWAigB1-U4wQdDD0CEcEFPzsaJdkTJpx7wQwOimTbATaK3ekwRQZY5/s1600/gray+hackle+red.jpg

I googled Renee tonight because I had a dream yesterday that both my part Jewish Germanic ex-wife from Lorraine, France and the CASE 39 actress were curiously examining the iPAD patterns on my bed sheets while I pretended to be asleep like Ricky does in TIE ME UP! TIE ME DOWN!

Sadly, the first resurrection's 58 year-old Lorraine actress in LAST TANGO IN PARIS passed away as my post rolled out about the beautiful spring creek trout waters that run under Oregon's Rt.58 from the Three Sisters Wilderness near Walker Mtn, Crescent Lake, and 5800' Windigo Butte; just upstream from Gilchrist.

Last Friday, 5 of Denis Leary's firefighters were injured in a basement fire in New Hyde Park, Long Island, near the Belmont Park Race Track landmark in THE MATADOR prophecy. The same day I dreamed that an attractive babe asked me to dance, so I started doing a little bop, right as Pierce Brosnan came dancing up beside me. Turned out she was talking to him, while I found myself dancing alone rather awkwardly, as he went on role playing yours truly, standing in for Bradley Cooper.

Last Tuesday in Washington's King County, a 40 year-old woman was buried by a snow avalanche on Red Mountain; near Salmon La Sac and the Cooper River. A dog ski-rescue group called BARK finally discovered her body Saturday afternoon, according to:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2014142511_skier06m.html

Here's an interesting 09 Valentines Day snow hike report from the same China Point area at:
http://www.wta.org/go-hiking/trip-reports/trip_report.2009-02-15.8243635677

A German shorthair mix tried to bark at me in the postoffice parking lot Friday, but it's bark had been silenced by one of those cruel dog procedures. I noted the van's 'LEOFF-2' plates that had passed the GSR/TWN tree trunk salmon sculpture recently with another set of personalized plates behind it that read '39ISH'.

The tag line on my DVD case for 2005's THE MATADOR reads, "GRAB THIS ONE BY THE HORNS AND ENJOY THE RIDE!"

The wiki link with the salesman killer joke movie poster is at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matador

They made me Justin Beiber's college dorm no.316 roommate on SNL. I believe that this image no.316 of Kate Holmes at onlythebestfakes is the only three sisters portrait among the site's 626 images of her at:
http://www.onlythebestfakes.com/preview/7530/

GSR/TWN

NOTE: There was a 4.4 shaker in the Fox Islands of Alaska a couple hours after I posted Fox's image no.22.

No comments: