Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I AM YOUR L'OREAL HAIR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST

I had an extreme close-up flash vision Monday night at 11:09 of a very satanic looking Stephen King starring at me with pure hatred radiating from his slanted caucasian eyes. That was miraculously confirmed the very next day by that physically transfigured figure sitting in the BOSTON RED SOX' hot seat wearing my classic thick PEPSI bottle black rim glasses in this extreme close-up of yours truly at:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/14/gerhartsreiter.rockefeller/

I should probably mention up front that when I looked at my late 70s era secondhand COSMO TIME bed clock [Made in free China for some French company called HORLOGE ELECTRIQUE.] at 11:09, that I immediately saw it turn to 11:10 pm.

I AM absolutely the royal transfigured 59ish Davidian [Stephen] 'King of Hollywood' co-star in THE MISFITS type remake tributes to my 4RUNNER documentary director-actor who always preferred to play his 1958 TOUCH OF EVIL characters in such method acting reality pictures as SHAMPOO and SOME LIKE IT HOT to do BLAME IT ON RIO teenage sex-on-the-beach projects such as:
http://images.moviepostershop.com//its-all-true-movie-poster-1020209289.jpg
AND:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4700000/Michael-in-Blame-it-on-Rio-michael-caine-4779145-317-358.jpg

I'm talking about the prophetic radioactive ISAIAH 3:17 shaving foam featured in Evangeline's new video that will lead to her new physical transfiguration hairdo of course, as sheen at:
http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeauty/news/behind-the-scenes-of-evangeline-lillys-loral-ad-201193

Confirmed in that inspired SHAMPOO number by Jessie J in a surreal bald Japanese girl wig reference during last weekend's SNL earth-shake tribute to all those sick hairless pussies at cfake.com. Based on the same weekend's nuclear powered Dr Evil SUBWAY sandwich earthquake and all that.

Boston.com reports that yours truly buried Ms sow us off Huntington Drive back in my 1985 days in LA. As if he was sowing the Montana wheat seeds inside Ms sire us et all in the final days when everything would be revealed in THE SHEENING melt down.

GSR/TWN

No comments: