Saturday, February 18, 2012

AMERICAN GIGOLO REMAKE

After so many unexpected Hwy.111 AMERICAN GIGOLO signs and wonders from out of the blue, when I was so hot to trot on watching THE BROTHER FROM ANOTHER PLANET, I decided that it was high time that I actually reviewed the 1980 GSR/TWN prophecy again, for the first time in years; Friday night, Saturday morning.

So glad I did.

I really needed to see that topless 15 year-old blond Chloe Moretz laying on the deck at Charlize Theron's Malibu beach house, to keep the born again spirit alive in MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO life. That ended with my future blond wife, who looks like an Olsens twin, touching the 666 scar on my forehead through the future computer WINDOWS program in the prison phone booth number 5, two times. For a '5-5' confirmation of Jennifer Aniston's new double story shag pad in Rt.111 Palm Springs, where my boy JT is fucking her ass off so hard that she feels like she is a wet 15 year-old hottie all over again.

[His smaller Leprechaun legs allow more blood from the heart to flow into his tool, making it as hard as steel.]

Which is why my gigolo forerunner in the prophetic film has so many loyal rich bitch clients today who are of the age of Jane Fonda and Barbara Streisand.

As confirmed by that evergreen Christmas tree birth mark on Rich Gere's left shoulder that we see in the film's famous blue heaven love scene. That establishes the 'SOFT SHOULDER' context along today's Church Lake Road situation that leads to today's Lake Tapps finale in the 42 months prophecy in REV.13.

Where the African born Leon Obama [lion] calls me up to ask me for a 50 bucks favor, and then we cut to me driving a long black JFK assassination LINCOLN limo with the wife of Bush Sr et al riding in the back seat.

GSR/TWN

NOTE:
Here is a cute photo of Ms Grimes sporting that 80s hot pants ghetto blaster in THE BROTHER FROM ANOTHER PLANET's ET plan at:
http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/460167/shenae-grimes-emerson-nyfw-08/fullsize/

No comments: