Friday, April 20, 2012

CAR WASH NOTES:

Right after Charlize dumps the King of the Cowboys, CAR WASH cuts to a woman whose eyes are closed.

"We see who you taking out tonight." say the street smart niggers, as Keira is fixing my TC Prince's hair, and we cut directly to a shot of the King of the Cowboys shorty walking into the LA STAPLES CENTER's locker room.

That Joan Rivers Log Cabin Republican bitch from Beverly Hills in CAR WASH is driving a pest colored beige SL.

The King of the Cowboys does his lonely JOHNNY WALKER take at the end of CAR WASH with a "LONG HOT DOG, 55 cents" sign. That starts the '55' elevator shot in SLIDING DOORS that came way before my dream about Jennifer Aniston jumping my bones inside of a no.55 elevator with sliding doors.

Reportedly, Jen just liquidated my Manhattan penthouse for 6.5 M because she knows that I would rather use the cash to acquire my fully restored vintage 91' sailor dog yacht. Besides, Julia Roberts had already got me a twice as nice penthouse there, and Sandra Bullock has a sweet brownstone that I can use any time I feel like swinging into town, on my way to or fro London, to say hi and fuck Scarlett Johansson or the Olsen twins. Not to mention Kate Holmes' sweet ass shag pad up on the east side.

They chase after the pop bottle bomber in CAR WASH next to a car with Judah's day 1260 plate date of '916...'

Keira's hot Jewish unisex bade with a nice tan job flashes her flat top titties at about 53:... minutes into my DVD copy of CAR WASH 76. In confirmation of the many Love Bug No.53 cars in the 1976 movie, from the beginning to the end.

"The car wash is on the house... [of Israel]" says the big one to the pop bottle bomber in the end. Shortly before the prophetic Rihanna whore leaves the scene in possession of the radio of the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim. Who will finally be overcome by the devil at the end of their special purpose day 1260 era.

1 comment:

WaqasT said...

Nice and informative, I am planing to start a car franchise soon and this will help.