Saturday, April 28, 2012

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE FOREVER

My half Jew Branch Davidian forerunner suddenly showed up on Leno Friday to promote GET THE GRINGO in Steve Martin's THREE AMIGOS prophecy. In confirmation of that big NBA nigger fireballer sign from the heavens last Sunday morning; that confirmed that it was OK for me to fuck my 13 year-old Britney Spears type wife in GREAT BALLS OF FIRE. [ Winona's 1969 era portrait about a guy who was posing as her older brother, so that nobody would suspect that he was fucking her in the back of his German Love Bus, looks like my kind of movie. [ I have yet to see it, but the box art on my Winona Ryder collection DVD definitely looks like she would be sporting a little pubic hair. [ Whatever, I just saw something about Chloe Moretz playing my own southern hick teenager wife somewhere, so I'll get right on this one, ASAP. Winona was born along the muddy day 1290 Mississippi River in 666' Winona, Minn, and all that. [ Can you imagine a GREAT BALLS OF FIRE remake starring Chloe Moretz and Ben Aflect? Which only was worth re-making so soon just because the very idea was so fucking hot? Talk about near-term physical transfiguration role playing; circa Winona Ryder 1988. [ The recent confirmations about Obama's fake Viet Nam style draft card registration and stolen Social Security number, by Arizona's Sheriff Arpaio make this 1969 movie a must see. [ GSR/TWN

No comments: