Thursday, April 26, 2012

INTERMISSION TIME

I was pretty shocked back in 1988, when I was watching the latest dubbed Woody Allen movie in Fiorenza, Italia, and suddenly the film stopped, and then everybody got up and went out to the lobby to have a cocktail. [I think it was his ANOTHER WOMAN movie about his Catholic Irish lesbian like cunt who freaked out when she discovered that he was fucking her adopted 16 year-old daughter, who looked like a 19 year-old Miley Cyrus, from Korea in Bothell, Washington named Ginger Blake, circa 1991. In confirmation of Woody's new decision to film his PLAY IT AGAIN SAM sequel with scene references on board Michael Savages' twin VOLVO yacht in Marin County in GET SHORTY meets BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR. For all those older swingers who love them some smoked sockeye and stinky blue cheese brie with a nice fucking glass of Greek PEGASUS chard from the Gay Area's Russian River region. GSR/TWN NOTE: I read that Woody's sequel to ROMA, 1971-1973, will be playing "...outside of the competition..." I.e. Somewhere out on the docks where my 91' SAILOR DOG will be hosting Chloe Moretz et al.

No comments: