Sunday, April 8, 2012

OPEN SEASON ON NIGGERS

That white guy who shot 5 foolish Jew niggers who voted for the illegal alien Obama on the anniversary of his father getting murdered by them, off of Oklahomo's I-44, was a crazy TAXI DRIVER 1976 prophecy confirmation. Because my tall German Nazi Jew babe in TAXI was driving a 'double wish-bone' BMW 760 with a fake red state Republicans paint job.

[Think THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL meets MARATHON MAN meets THE STRANGER in my three-way tunnel limo ride in my WILD ORCHID preview about the Davidian bike rider star on DOMINO.]

The night before the shooting in North Tulsa, I dreamed that I was driving around in a big black mud tires RENEGADE JEEP with a huge long barrel 10 Gage shotgun lying on the seat beside me. Then I woke up on Neve Campbell's 10:03 am birthdate, realizing that I was on my way to hunt wild high-flying Canadian Geese somewhere.

Then a half hour later, I was at the U.S. Postoffice and saw the exact same Big Foot tires black JEEP drive by with a weird looking redneck dude at the wheel with a big shit-eating DELIVERANCE movie grin on his face.

[Think about BATMAN's anti-hero in my middle-aged spread BATMAN tv series prophecies, replayed years later by my crazy Hollywood sidekick Jim Carrey.]

Because in TAXI 2004, my big fat blond bitch with the GSR/TWN scar on her forehead, who was figuratively married to the invisable star of SEARCHING FOR BOBBY D in 2004, was heading for their safe house in the Poconos in Santorum's German state of Taylor Swift's TRANSYLVANIA 6-5000.

Don't even try to watch TAXI 2004, if you can't stomach the idea of my 2004 co-star in FAST AND FURIOUS spreading eagle in REV.12 while she goes down on my cold Brazilian Aryan Nation wife who is superior to you in every way; like Paris Hilton.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..." [Larry David writing behind the scenes in SEINFELD's 89-98 palendrome time-line.]

The too fast driver message in the above prophetic movies is why Gisele Bundchen was recently stopped for speeding on Cape Cod's homogaysexual bastion for bisexual hookers in Massachusetts. But the smitten cop let her off with a warning just like he did in TAXI.

Like my TAXI DRIVER hero in 1976 does when he goes after the black and white abomination of desolation niggers in Harlem who are threatening my blond teenage love interest in HUGO.

In confirmation of that public bathroom Mohawk Park haircut landmark north of Tulsa, located off of the Cherokee Parkway.

GSR/TWN

PS: The Will Rogers Memorial park is just northwest of there. For the Beverly Hills arrest of George Michael at the public bathrooms beside his Republican Party LDS church temple memorial that says; "I never met a man that I didn't like."

Here's a look at De Niro's slim 19ish shooter in Tulsa at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxi_Driver

No comments: