Friday, April 6, 2012

TAXI 04 NOTES:

When my big ass light skin concubine Queen Latifa, with the blond Rihanna BJ INSTYLE hair job above her GSR/TWN forehead scar line of Israel, receives her titanium supercharger in TAXI, the film walks right up to my 'one mighty and strong' darkie sidekick from Relf St. London, in D&C 85 and 2BC 91.

Who ultimately helps my ridiculous super hero cop with that "DAN" tattoo for DANIEL 9's road construction on his soft shoulder. And then they go on to capture my Brazilian wife Gisele Bundchen, and her Three Sisters in Oregon too, who thought that they could get away with robbing America. Just because it's now garbage pick-up day in the USA.

Some of my newer readers may need to watch this pre-Obama 2004 movie in reverse in order to understand how my future wives are going to Robbin Hood the banks of Sodom and Egypt and then deposit their stolen [converted-into-gold] funny money into the non-profit credit unions of Israel.

All you polite society neo con half-Jews out there who are stonewalling the truth about my abomination of desolation drinking buddy are going to suddenly die and disappear like Mr Breightbart did in Ben Afflect's Brentwood, LA.

The devil is coming after you. Even the same one who is called the 'accuser' race baiting nigger in REV.12 etc.

You fuck me on the face of it, I'll cum on your face with my halfbreed's .45 pistol right between the eyes in some black and white 1950s episode of the ALONE RANGER.

Gisele's Vanessa character was 23 when they made her TAXI movie about Joseph Smith's comment regarding the 23 year-old nature of eternal life. Hence the 23 year-old halfbreed time-line reference to Vanessa Hudgens, circa 2012.

GSR/TWN

No comments: