Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WELCOME TO MILLER TIME

Woody Allen has basically admitted in recent interviews that all he likes to do these days is walk around his brownstone sipping on a bottle of beer after work. Waiting for his oddly sexy looking Korean Moony face wife to get in the mood, Miley Cyrus style.

Hey. To each his own. I get turned on just by watching reruns of my underaged fantasy stepdaughter wife in HARD CANDY.

Therefore. My Christian P.O.V. jerk in THE JERK prophecy takes the London subway train ride to the suicidal Manhattan bridge in Woody Allen's 50 SHADES OF G-REY looking MANHATTAN prophecy about yours truly fucking my transfigured teenage Hemingway hottie from Salmon, Idaho. Where he sits down under a banner ad depicting my African sidekick half ape half Jew holding onto the same 4 boner bottles of Sienna Miller brew featured in Mr Relf's THE BIG LEBOWSKI movie.

At least half of my wives would never really be happy in a plural marriage situation if they did not have a little monkey pet or three to keep them happy while I was fucking one or two of their half sisters in the next room.

The shot where the jerk sprays his backwards MANHATTAN message on the train's future computer window from Seattle is when I spray all over my future wives and concubines in section 91 of the 2BC.

When THE JERK hits the 777-UP jackpot, he appears in PLAYBOY with Lindsay Lohan's recent bunny of the month calendar girl no. 617 at cfake.com .

Last night, I dreamed that I held onto Britney Spears' hair while I fucked her long and hard in the mouth with a boner as hard as a long neck CORONA bottle in some public park bathroom. While Mel Gibson stood there watching us both. And then I gave her a nice sweet thank-you kiss, and then we all got a good laugh because I needed to take a pee right away.

GSR/TWN

VIDEO:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/sheriff-joe-expands-obama-probe-to-hillary-supporters/

No comments: