Thursday, September 20, 2012

DAVID LYNCH IS AN EAGLE SCOUT FROM MONTANA: STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW TO THE HEART OF AMERICA

Miley Cyrus' inspired new deal ERASER HEAD hair job has turned out to be about yours truly putting her on the table for some kind of a neighborhood teenager wife swap trade in my own private Montana prophecy that was made in the same year that Chloe Moretz was born. Which is a deal that I can probably live with if Miley is the next financial backer of Lynch's next feature length SONY camera video, co-starring me fucking Chloe both on and off camera in some kind of a lost 1970s Harold Robbins novel adaptation for the big screen. ~ Now just confirmed, yet again, by LL running over that Chinatown cook in NYC. Just like Claire does with her 'L' car in MONTANA. ~ Therefore, when the metaphorical Barack Obama figure gets metaphorically assassinated in the above cinematic prophecy, he falls down like a dead man walking onto that metaphorical 'seat of power' inside of my famous metaphorical dream about Nicole Kidman pulling off her undies on the sidewalk and hoping that we can find a hotel room in Manhattan that doesn't have any metaphorical blood sucking bed bugs. ~ After all, Barack Obama's birth certificate forgery, his fake Selective Service registration, his use of a stolen Social Security number, his involvement in the murder of Donald Young, etc. and his long history of homosexual sex with strangers, are all just Providential metaphors about today's apostate Christians who are fucking THE BOOK OF MORMON in the ass, and think that they are still getting away with it. ~ GSR\TWN ~ NOTES: When Claire Kidman picks up that designer suitcase full of cash at the bus station, she sees that Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana will be some of the main future safe havens for white people. ~ FT is reporting from London, via L.A., that the same "Jimmy" in my MONTANA prophecy has now been set up by the above film's Chinatown boss to take over FOX tv news. In order to make sure that nobody knows the truth about my good beer hall buddy Barack Obama, according to their breaking big new deal report at: http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/f73358aa-034f-11e2-a284-00144feabdc0.html#axzz272lGm5LP ~ Claire says that the obvious Rush Limbaugh look alike boss in MONTANA, who smokes big fat expensive cigars, is not really my friend, but just a mutually beneficial associate; kind of like my friendly drinking partner Barack Obama. Whatever, the more I study my original GODFATHER movie DVD cover artwork, the more it becomes crystal clear that all I have to do now is lose enough weight to look a little bit gaunt in the face, with nice older guy cheek bones, and shave off my goatee of course. Then die my hair a little and clip it back behind my head, and voilĂ , I got the classic Francis Ford Coppola ending where we see a naked Keira Knightley cfake.com image of my wife on the shoes of Lake Tahoe, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Godfather ~ After listening to the Jimmied news on FOX at 5:00 Thursday, I suddenly got the impression that 47% of Americans are going to die in the upcoming EZE.38 holocaust against the House of Israel.

No comments: