Saturday, September 29, 2012

GREGORY SCOTT RELF'S CITIZEN KANE REMAKE

Too bad that Martin Scorsese got so upset with me that he decided to waste his precious time, and priceless talent from God, on some tired old done-to-death Wall Street movie about greedy wolves. When he could have actually used his big fat Hollywood bank account to make the CITIZEN KANE remake of the century, starring Leon Di Caprio as Orson Welles, circa 2012. ~ Sadly, all that the TAXI DRIVER short man masterpiece director would have ever had to do is ask Leo, and he would have said yes; whatever you want, you got it. ~ But then that new-old 666 beast mother fucker Jew died at the age of 86, on the same morning that the NYT no.55,909 came out. So now it's time for me to take over Hollywood, USA and make myself the star of my own private CITIZEN KANE sequel remake movie. And somehow, someway, I will find a way to write in a big fat juicy co-starring role for my financial bagman Mel Gibson. Just so as I can fuck all of you Jews, queers, and niggers in the butt fucking media so hard that you will get down on your knees and beg me to let you see the rough cut before it actually comes out in Park City, Utah; in the winter of 2014. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: