Friday, September 7, 2012

YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT TO FUCK THE MOST

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2199917/Miley-Cyrus-models-platinum-punk-quiff-goes-hell-leather-sexy-trousers-promotes-upcoming-album.html ~ That tremor near Clinton, Montana was my heads up about those two unusual tremors this week in Beverly Hills. So I took a time-out from my GREASE updates to watch 1989's TREMORS prophecy about the new and improved underground 666 beast in Senator Reid's Nevada that has multiple heads, with horns on each head. And whose head was wounded, but was miraculously healed in REV.13 after it had quickly learned from it's mistakes. ~ The prophetic movie's red capitalist Mao look alike from Chinatown, Chicago was confirmed the same day that my African born monkey sidekick spoke in Charlotte, by Howard Stern showing up Thursday night on the Letterman show in a Chinese red star T-shirt. ~ Hence, my physically transfigured 29ish Mr Bacon stand-in sidekick to my older Mr Ward LDS stand-in starts out with the smarter bade with the smaller tits, who comes before that blond babe with the bigger tits who he has on his visor. Per Neon Hitch's I can fuck you betta in 2012 pictorial. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: Miley Montana's blond BJ hair job above resembles the look after I have been pulling on her greased hair from above. That black gothic ADAMS FAMILY VALUES dress is just a double mind-fuck bonus. ~ Here is a look at Kristen Stewart's new mother and daughter Malibu shag pad that was featured in my AMERICAN GIGOLO sidekick prophecy at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2200015/Kristen-Stewart-buys-4-8m-beach-home-mother-moving-Robert-Pattinsons-love-nest.html ~

No comments: