Friday, October 12, 2012

BOND GIRL

The next new Bond girl will actually be two girls. And I mean girls, not some beautiful 35+ looker 16 year-old wanna-be. Age has it's own beauty, but so does a girl who has never been double gunned before. Hence, the new 007 now uses a MILLER LITE style GLOCK-19, calibrated for a clip full of middle-aged 45ish look alike bullets, at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2217034/Skyfall-review-James-Bond-hes-dangerous-ever.html ~ Per my last blog's sexy pix of Chloe Moretz who looks like a 15 year-old Daniel Craig. Which were then complimented by my older redhead temple mount Bond Girl star of that new 0014 LA canyons remake I SPY black&white MAD magazine movie at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2736918/lindsay-lohan-promotes-mr-pink-amidst-family-drama-05/fullsize/ ~ Since my 0014 middle-aged Rod Steel spy prophecy made in 1997 also opened in the canyons, and featured yours truly fucking a cheaper version of Jennifer Aniston in Amsterdam meets Monte Carlo. ~ GSR/TWN NOTES: Ever since everybody found out that Barack Obama is an illegal alien, the US government and their pretentious media allies have become a Joe Biden style laughing stock. Which is the inspiration behind Ben Affleck's new movie about my Branch Davidian Canadian Israelites rescuing my foolish Christian brothers in Iran, circa 1979 meets 2012, like at: http://www.laughingstock.ca/ ~ Elizabeth Hurley's 1989 sail boat [KILL CRUISE] prophecy is one of those invisible indie films that makes absolutely no sense in the end, much like 1997's MONTANA, unless and until you understand the future GSR/TWN code, which only came out years later. ~ One of my next invisible indie film projects will be STAR MAPS, once I finish my update reviews of TWO FOR THE MONEY, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Maps_(film) ~ When I hear Joe Biden et al laughing at Larry Sinclair, I hear Bill O'Reilly et al laughing at the so-called "'birthers'". It's all the same ball of ear wax.

No comments: