Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BRITNEY SPEARS IS GONNA COST YOU $10,000,000 AND CHANGE

Most of my lucid dreams about my way too young wives only involve some really sexy, and very satisfying, wet tongue kisses. But when it comes to Britney Spears, I'm usually just fucking her brains out, four ways to Wednesday. ~ Like last night, when I offered Mel Gibson the choice between her and a pretty cute paranoid schizophrenic nymphomaniac brunet, and he went with the nut job. While I got to go over to Matthew McConaughhey's AIRSTREAM travel-trailer that was parked in Malibu and put Britney up on his little fold-out table and fuck her spread-eagle, all night long. ~ In other words, you are going to have to put a little something on the table if you want I AM to give you a Britney Spears or an Amber Heard, in some kind of a 'two for the price of one' deal, per this Book of Mormon princess godess piece at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2215328/Britney-Spears-flaunts-blonde-dark-new-fragrance-ad.html?ito=feeds-newsxml ~ Though I never saw 2005's TWO FOR THE MONEY movie about those two NFL fan guys who were betting on my TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER to lose, I might watch it tonight, and fold it into my latest FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE James Bond 007 movie updates. After all, I have always been a big Rene Russo fan; whose surname means 'Russian' in Italiano. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: After going to bed Tuesday morning and dreaming about licking and balling Britney Spears over and over, there was a Rt.111 style earthquake down around the frozen icy Balleny Islands, northeast of Drygalski Tongue, at: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc000d4li.php ~ Right there are the Victoria Land's mountains, east of the fridgid Hillary [Clinton] Coast.

No comments: