Friday, January 25, 2013

GOOD NEWS OLD GIRLS

My late night comedy writer career started during the Ronald Reagan 80s with Joan Rivers. Therefore it will come to an end with me coming to the rescue of all of her same age sisters; like Jane Fonda, Barbara Streisand, and even Shirley MacLaine. Not to mention Camilla Paglia, Maureen Dowd, and my stupid bitch Hillary Clinton. ~ All of whom are the main reason why God wants me to get my cock sucked and fucked by a pair of 17 year-old wanna-bes. ~ Per the scene in Chloe Moretz' 1997 AUSTIN POWERS: INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY birth certificate. Where yours truly makes the 3-way call-me sign on my DVD at 1:12:50. ~ You want to look like one of my rather unusual looking 29 year-old robo-wives? You call me when you are ready. ~ Even the frozen supermarket pizza spy who came in from the cold in IN LIKE FLINT meets OUR MAN FLINT. ~ Besides, he was not all that young looking either. ~ GSR/TWN ~ REVELATIONS: Last night at 8:48 am, that really smart and friendly Jew named Jesus told me, "WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP!!"~ Then I found the same 1992 DVD lying on top of the 5 buck close-out pile up at WAL-MART. ~ And you know how much I love to fuck Puerto Rican girls, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Men_Can%27t_Jump ~ AND: ~ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2268052/You-f----suck-Nicole-Kidman-turns-air-blue-helps-Matt-Damon-kidnap-Jimmy-Kimmel.html ~ The White Horse Prophecy image appears in the SNATCH prophecy at the same time that the thick glasses cunt Hillary Clinton thinks that she can continue to rob the sons of Israel. Sorry girl, you ain't going to get no solid gold toilet for free like in AP:2. ~ Compare the thick glasses on Ms 7 Hills to the thick glasses on that mob cunt in SNATCH, at: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hillary-double-mrs-clinton-specs-hint-impairment-article-1.1247375 ~ The Royal London pawn shop in SNATCH was a time-line for the new pawn shop in Bonnie Lake, Washington, named PISTOL ANNIE'S. Hence, Elizabeth Hurley disguises herself as Sienna Miller's Pistol Annie figure when she goes undercover in Las Vegas, Nevada, circa 2013.

No comments: