Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I LIKE TO EAT THE SNATCH

Last night I watched 2000's SNATCH prophecy. Wherein the indie film's GSR/TWN code talker, who most people can not understand just what-the-fuck he is saying, beats the shit out of the taller rope-a-dope Jews. That was immediately confirmed by this look alike wanna-be Jew report on four-ways-to-Wednesday, at: http://live.wsj.com/video/goldman-moves-to-block-independent-chairman/E4D244E7-5CB7-4B3A-AEDD-4069EF52206E.html#!E4D244E7-5CB7-4B3A-AEDD-4069EF52206E ~ The only reason why I finally watched my used DVD copy of SNATCH, that I had recently bought for two bucks at PISTOL ANNIE'S, was because I hoped that the movie would be some kind of an Austin Powers prophecy about me fucking Emma Watson and Amber Heard at the same time. ~ Even though I know that my first two teenage wives will be virgins; in confirmation of the law that a wife of Israel should always be a pure virgin. ~ Therefore, Chloe Moretz and Hailee Steinfeld get to go on a little love boat cruise with me; and when we get back home, they can honestly tell their mothers that they are still legal-age virgins, technically speaking, like at; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2267032/Leonardo-DiCaprio-surrounded-women-hangs-poolside.html ~ GSR/TWN ~ DREAMLINERS: Last night at 3:37 am, I had a visionary dream about the NYT doing full page reports about Obama's well established birth certificate forgeries, and his use of a stolen Social Security number, like at: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/trump-exploring-improbable-ways-to-buy-the-times.html ~ AND: http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2013/01/foia-response-confirms-obama-stole-social-security-number.html?m=1 ~ I AM not role playing THE DARK KNIGHT's anti-hero Joker co-star this time. ~ Last night at 7:30 am, Hailee was giving me the Egyptian one-eye close-up look while she was sucking on my cock. ~ Putting women on the front lines is about my idea of killing the women, and their children, up front, in order to get a better shot at their pet dog niggers.

No comments: