Monday, May 13, 2013

POTTSVILLE, PA, USA

The four Brown family kids and their father died in a Mothers Day fire in Obama's Rt.61 Pottsville. In confirmation of that deadly snake that appears in ROMANCING THE STONE when Jack and Joan are burning keys of pot inside of that crashed ROLLING STONE magazine cargo plane, at: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130513/DA68HKO00.html ~ ~ Right there on your Book of Mormon treasure map are the Sharp Mountains. In confirmation of all those May 9 cutting time knife signs in the 1984 movie. Which I watched on Mothers Day for the first time in a decade. ~ ~ This is today's leadership of the new and improved Book of Mormon church. Who are as high as a kite; but not with marijuana; more like oxycontin and demerol. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ BIRD LADY NOTES: I still don't have THE BIRD MAN OF ALCATRAZ meets KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN. So maybe tonight, I'll just have to close my eyes and pretend, while I watch my own private copy of I LOVE YOU PHILLIP MORRIS meets DEATH TRAP meets CABLE GUY.

No comments: