Saturday, October 5, 2013

FLASHDANCE 1983 IS MY KIND OF FUCK FILM

I'm cutting to the chase now. ~ ~ FLASHDANCE 1983 starts it up with my underaged teenager fuck buddy wife doing a number on stage in Limbaugh's Pittsburg, Penn, circa 1983, that features the two blue night-time light bulbs of Judah and Ephraim and my royal throne of England. ~ ~ Which was released in 1983 on Emma Watson's future birth date of 4.15. ~ ~ Hence her official number 7 is heard right before the famous double cleansing shower stripper number. Which begins with her wearing a Mormon missionary FFer zoot suit from Chicago. ~ ~ Then we cut to the HASTY TASTY grill cook in back wearing a blue heron shirt covered with my future iPAD icons. ~ ~ The prophetic finale begins with Alex asking, "Can I start again?" in response to the PEPSI motif throughout, for those who think young. ~ ~ Like when she practices at home in front of a large mirror that says "R E L.." [F] in code. ~ ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: