Thursday, October 3, 2013

I AM NOT AS CRAZY AS JIM CARREY IS NOT AS CRAZY AS I AM

CABLE GUY is the best crazy Jim Carrey movie ever. That was ultimately about Barack Obama becoming the same thing, circa 2013/2014. ~ ~ Wherein me and my sidekick stick it to the film's naive white boy Jewish neo-cons who swallow the OJ every morning with their scrambled eggs and toast. ~ ~ You Jew me, I Jew you. ~ ~ Think Jon Lovitz has had the stand-in double-faced career that I always wanted to have. And then I got it in spades, years later. And he still gets to come along with me for the ride just for the shits and giggles. ~ ~ You be my friend, I be your friend. ~ ~ Plus, the tax-free off-shore cash money is just unbelievable. ~ ~ Think a bus load of white Christian apostate bag of bones types from Hwy.21 [years] in Statesville, NC suffer a fiery death in Jefferson County, Tenn. Because Jefferson's US Constitution says that a non US citizen can not be president. ~ ~ But you don't really give a shit about that do you? So I could care less how you foolish old virgins die somewhere near Douglas Lake, Tenn. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ THE JEWISH PROBLEM NOTES: The problem with people who don't care about the proven fact that Barack Obama is not even a US citizen, is rooted in the problem that they don't care if he is a Negro. And furthermore, they believe that the Negro should have the right to hold the higher priesthood in the sacred desecrated day 1290 temple in ACE VENTURA: WHEN NATURE CALLS. [The common expression, 'when nature calls' means that you have to immediately go to the bathroom, of course.]

No comments: