Friday, October 18, 2013

UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL PARTY AT SUNDANCE !!

Unofficial underground feature film screenings have been going on in people's own private suites at SUNDANCE for some years now. Thanks to the sudden advent of social media flash screenings on the Internet, etc. ~ ~ Which is continuing to undermine the Big Lie agenda of the likes of Robert Redford and Bob Woodward, not to mention Dustin Hoffman. ~ ~ Like I said, just because you love the Big Lie... It does not mean that you get a free pass. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO NOTES: LL just let me know via social media that it would be OK to cast her in my first indie film fuck movie. If the money is right. ~ ~ Because at first, she thought that the only reason why I ever wanted her to be in the picture is because I can't wait to fuck her in my underground movie set location trailer.

No comments: