Sunday, October 27, 2013

YOU CAN'T FUCK THIS

Mr German Brown trout got busted in late October because the short hair nigger was fucking with me, metaphorically speaking. ~ ~ Because the news broke right after I finally got around to watching SMOKIN' ACES meets ACE VENTURA: PET DETECTIVE. And I play both of the lead roles in the two inspired movies; fuck you very much. ~ ~ Ergo, that marred film critic from Chicago, who had had his throat cut out, wrote that he was confused by the 2006 movie's cluster fuck finale. ~ ~ No shit Sherlock. ~ ~ I wonder why? Per: http://www.birtherreport.com/2013/10/document-expert-identifies-obama-forger.html ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ HE'S A DREAM NOTES: I keep having these dreams wherein I want to be friends with Vince Vaughn, and maybe hang out on my 24' fishing boat on Lake Michigan. But he just gives me this same too-cool-for-school look, like at; http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/27/chris-brown-arrested-felony-assault-washington-dc/ ~ ~ SMOKIN' SPADES NOTES: I turn in all my niggers at the end of SMOKIN' ACES II; because they had it coming one way or the other. And that includes all of those phony jive ass half white niggers at the FBI who are trying to protect the abomination of desolation in MARK 13:14. ~ ~ You try to make me your third world style 666 slave, I make you my new world sex slave, plus benefits, and you like it. ~ ~ SMOKIN' ACES 2006 NOTES: Don't even call me and try to bitch until you have read and understand the Book of Mormon screenplay principle about how, "...it is by the wicked that the wicked are punished." BFD, you see some tits in the movie.

No comments: