Monday, November 11, 2013

ROSEMARY'S BABY 1968

I got only half way through the above prophecy of the great and abominable church of the devil in 1NEPHI 14, on Demi Moore's 11.11 birth date, and already the new reports are coming out about the Romano Pope in Rome who likes today's new and improved version of the ancient Sodom and Egypt in REV.11.11, etc. See what I mean at: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20131111/DAA0KJ6G2.html ~ ~ The middle name 'Maria' means Mary in Americano of course. ~ ~ Because I already saw the film's "TYPHOON!.. TYPHOON!" warning when yours truly is fucking Mia Farrow below deck on Michael Savage's twin VOLVO yacht for polygamist Mormons out in the Hamptons. ~ ~ And today's new ROMA hippie chick Pope named Francis likes to watch. And so does Kate Holmes. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ FLASH NOTES: I only went up to WAL*MART on Sunday and picked up ROSEMARY'S BABY because Jesus just gave me a flash vision about some very important DVD lying on the top of the pile on the north side of their $5 DVDs bin. Plus, in the flash, some friendly gay guy in light blue hospital scrubs came up to me begging for help. ~ ~ PS KEN KEISLER: Mia Farrow role plays your lovely blond Susan in the above iconic prophecy. Who ended up marrying that charming ALASKA pilot atheist devil worshipper with the great shag pad on the south side of Vashon Island. Where we all watched that big boner icon explode over in Tacoma. ~ ~ The reason why you always felt so inspired to lie a little bit about your age is because you always knew in your heart that one day you would enter into the physical transfiguration; and so would my future wife Susan. And just for your troubles of putting up with me for all of those crazy years in the 1990s, you get to fuck any two pairs of my wives. No questions asked. It's the least I can do for you. ~ ~ Don't forget, I still owe you $900 in over-draws, plus interest. ~ ~ Plus, I just might throw this one in for a bonus, if you play your cards right, at: http://www.tinwick.com/bio_files/emilia%20clarke%20interview.jpg ~ ~ I got no problem making the deal look like a wise five virgins thing, if that is what it takes to rope you in. ~ ~ So you can just imagine what will be going down over on Michael Savage's twin VOLVO fuck boat in San Marin.

No comments: