Tuesday, February 4, 2014

ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM, MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY, LIFE IS BUT A DREAM.

Last I heard, Emma Watson was still living in that flat above her parent's [boathouse] garage outside London. Where Kenny Kemp shot the dream scenes in his Academy Award nominated student film entitled WILDEST DREAMS; which cost him about 35k to make. In confirmation of about how much it costs nowadays to attend Brown University for one year. ~ ~ In other words, Brown is now being run by a female nigger, even that same nigger from Chicago who redecorated the convention hall in THE SHINING, called The Gold Room. ~ ~ And then he gets an Irish Boston firefighter's axe to the chest by that crazy fed up white man from Vermont, via Boulder, Colorado. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ MISSIONARY JOURNAL NOTES: During my entire groundbreaking LDS missionary FFer work in Roma, Italia, I had only one single two witnesses companion who could not stand me. Code named Anziano Eggbert, from Denver, Colorado. [Anziano means old FDR man in Italiano, etc.] And when I ran into him at BYU about two years later, he just gave me that same hairy eye in SMOKIN' ACES. And then he closed the door in my face and walked away. ~ ~ SHINY OBJECTS NOTE: That ape who is breaking into cars in Apollo, Florida represents that APOLLO sweater on my son in THE SHINING, at: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/report-mystery-monkey-spotted-in-tampa-neighborhood/-/1637132/24283440/-/pvum9y/-/index.html ~ ~ Think RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES.

No comments: