Thursday, September 4, 2014

JOHNNY WALKERS' GREEN LABEL

Three nights ago I received a vision about the legendary Bonnie Prince Charles figure who has been featured on various green and red tartan tins of WALKERS' shortbread butter cookies made in Scotland. ~ ~ Which usually show up on the shelves at places like WHOLE FOODS around Christmas time. ~ ~ Why the astronomically high price? ~ ~ You get what you pay for in this life. ~ ~ Now talk amongst yourselves about FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL meets NOTTING HILL meets LAST TANGO IN PARIS: II. ~ ~ The aforementioned green label tasting like a strong, well aged, blend of smokey Isle of Skye and Islay with a hint of Pass Lake, Washington smoked rainbow trout, sautéed in butter with wild psychedelic herb mushrooms; situated directly alongside Deception Pass, Rt.20. ~ ~ Contrary to popular liberal Hollywood, New York Jew opinion, I don't fuck around when it comes to fly fishing. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ FRESH FISH NOTES: Wolf Creek is a good bet if you are looking for a little royal coachman no.14 buck hair top fly cutthroat trout action this fall. Just remember, in the state of Washington, you only get to fuck two 12" keepers at a time. So don't be greedy. ~ ~ Ironically, in Canada the limit in many places like Crooked Lake is still around 8 trout; and that's a good thing. ~ ~ Sometimes more [wives] is better. ~ ~ R.I.P. NOTES: Joan Rivers died in order that Alison Roth et al might live. ~ ~ Because once upon a time in the 1990s, some Jewish bitch casting agent called me up and asked me if I wanted to be an extra in SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE. But when I told her that it would cost them the usual standard $150 per day extra-actor union-scale rate fee, she cussed me out and said that she was now throwing my 8x10 photo and resume into the trash can as we speak. "Some people don't forget so easily." To paraphrase BLUE JASMINE; 2013 meets 2014. ~ ~ "Where's Greg?" to paraphrase Tom Hanks in SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE. ~ ~ WOW, the price for my next ten indie films just got jacked up to 150 big ones. And that's my final offer. ~ ~ Take it or leave it. ~ ~ PS TARANTINO: Let me know if they give you any shit during the making of your new crazy [8 BALL OLDE ENGLISH malt liquor] nigger rebellion movie. ~ ~ Sometimes those indie art-film Jews in the Village can be a little squirrely, to say the least.

No comments: