Saturday, November 22, 2014

IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!!

Last night I dreamed that Jennifer Aniston was hosting tonight's SNL show at 30 ROCK. So I made an excuse to get up from the table with my DENNYS type breakfast date with my wife  Rosie O'Donnell and go back to the pay phones by the bathrooms. Where I dialed up Jen and asked her if she needed me for any of the night's comedy sketchs. But she said that it was probably still better if they had some actor role play my roles right now. ~ ~ Later, I woke up from a dream and googled something about Cameron Diaz filling in for Jennifer Aniston tonight. ~ ~ Works for me. ~ ~ Though I talk a lot about getting my rocks off fucking hot young virgin teenagers, I'm not as picky as you might think. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ DREAMY DIARY NOTES: In my dream about having breakfast with Rosie after a night of hot threeway [Ellen Page] sisters lesbo sex I told her to order anything that she wanted on the INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES menu. Since I had $200 cash in my wallet and money was no longer an object. ~ ~ In another dream last night, I dreamed that I found the same older SONY camera used by David Lynch to make his last feature length film in Poland for just $135 bucks at a yard sale. Which made me feel like a kid in a candy store. Who just got the green light from his filthy rich dying parents to make any movie that he wants to with anyone he wants for the rest of his life. PG Rated, XXX Rated, hard R17; makes no difference at this particular point in time. ~ ~ PS TARENTINO: You have at least ten more movies under your belt before God says that you can retire and go fishing with your grand kids for the rest of your life.

No comments: