Sunday, February 22, 2015

ABRAHAM LINCOLN VS. STONEWALL JACKSON: ROUND TWO

The half-Jewish Barack Obama back-stabbing nigger from the north is now role playing the man of the north in Viet Nam who hated western white people like Stonewall Jackson and Senator Cruz. ~ ~ At least that is what it says in the BOOK OF MORMON. Wherein sometimes even the Israelite Latinos were more white than the Nephites; metaphorically speaking. ~ ~ For example, that partially Jewish 27ish kid who finally gets a date with the naive and foolish looking ten year old ET virgin Drew Barrymore looks like some kind of a shaved-face Arab weirdo who is a dangerous member of some [hairy beast] sleeper cell hiding out in America; just waiting to strike when the time is right. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ MIRAMAX MOVIE NOTES: Those two Jewish New Jersey middle-class parents in MY DATE WITH DREW looked like the Weinsteins. ~ ~ SEE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miramax ~ ~ P.S. PAUL ALLAN MEETS WOODY ALLEN: Don't worry about dumping a boat load of money on me and my sexy underaged teenager wives even if you don't have the time to read any of my rather numerous and variuosly optioned screenplays. ~ ~ Remember, you owe me, I don't owe you. ~ ~ Here's the new deal. You give me all of the after-tax cash that you and the boys made in the past 42 months; we call it even Steven. Plus, I throw in a long time flirty-fucking date with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman just to sweeten the deal. ~ ~ That I can do. ~ ~ LAST DAYS NOTES: I'm probably going to make LAST TANGO IN PARIS: II first, recast with Cara Delevigne and maybe Lindsay Logan. Because now I get to do whatever I want with whoever I want. Trust me, I won't scew it up. You'll get your money back.

No comments: