Thursday, April 2, 2015

LAST NIGHT'S ENTERTAINMENT

I found a few old New York cut stakes with the bone in buried deep in our chest freezer yesterday. So I ate one and a half of them, since they were all a little bit on the thin size. Then I spent the rest of the night running to the toilet, at least six times, to flush out the food poisoning from my body. ~ ~ So far, I'm about 20 minutes into my "UNRATED" copy of THE INTERNSHIP. ~ ~ Sorry about that Vinny, but I'm gonna have to get back to you on this one. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS BILLY O'REALLY: You're right, it doesn't matter if the American people think that Obama was born in Kenya. But it would matter if they knew that he was born in Kenya. And the reason why they don't know this is because you and your chummy high society golf club buddies in the Jewish NYC media have not told them about it on no uncertain terms. ~ ~ According to ALMA 32, faith begins with thinking, and soon it becomes no longer necessary when it becomes knowing. ~ ~ 007 NOTES: The reason why the UK finds itself in such a 7-party political pile-up mess right now is because they do not have a true Branch Davidian king for an exemplar leader. See: http://news.sky.com/story/1457201/party-leaders-arrive-for-debate-showdown ~ ~ True, the King of England no longer has dictorial/editorial powers. But that don't mean that he can't get what he wants when he wants it; God willing and the creek don't rise. ~ ~ PS EVANGELINE LILLY: You are still my first escape plan. Everything else is second place. ~ ~ Probably because God likes the way that you handle his money, among other things. ~ ~ PS TAYLOR SWIFT: You were inspired by God to get that sweet shag pad in Tribeca because of the upcoming TRIBECA FILM FESTIVAL. Shortly after Jennifer Anniston had to let go of her $12,000,000 cash money East Village childhood fantasies about me. ~ ~ Just because I had invited Sienna Miller and Carey Mulligan over to her new PENTHOUSE village magazine pad for a little three-way action sleepover without asking her permission first. ~ ~ Sorry, that was so 70s of me. ~ ~ Faith without action is dead, and all that jazz. ~ ~ Understandably, Jen was away on business at the time; probably tied up with something on the west coast in Malibu, etc. So I can't half blame her for not being there when I wanted her.

No comments: