Tuesday, June 30, 2015

PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE REPORTS ON LATE NIGHT ANTI-COMMUNIST TALK RADIO

Last night Clyde Lewis hit the jackpot when he told us about how he looked out the window Sunday night and could see space alien invader UFOs streaking across the stars of Israel through the burning smoke that was drifting north from that historic FDR era stadium inferno down in Hippie Town, USA, at: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150630/us-eugene-stadium-fire-3faef1ffa8.html ~ ~ AND: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_9_from_Outer_Space ~ ~ OK, I admit it. I now announce my full support of Donald Trump for president. ~ ~ No really, I'm not joking. ~ ~ BFD, he likes Oprah, and I like Seattle and Barack Obama... ~ ~ Hey, whatever it takes. ~ ~ I AM is the only real best friend that you ever had in the long run, and you know it. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS GISELE BUNDCHEN: Actually, love is not the answer to today's out of control nigger-mania Jew problem. ~ ~ Based upon the fundamentalist mormon poligamy teachings of Jesus. ~ ~ That were always ment to offset the cruel realities of the laws of Abraham. ~ ~ I mean who wants to live in a tooth-for-tooth world of Nazism realism? ~ ~ "Hitler was right." [Leslie Winn, originally from the Springfield-Eugene, Oregon area, via Denver, Colorado.] ~ ~ PS KIT WINN: Had enough alreally with selling old fashion eye glasses at SEARS in Alderwood? ~ ~ How about you and me producing some kind of a metaphorical internet really TV series about guys fly-fishing beaver damns in the foothills of King County? ~ ~ I'm thinking that Ken McLeod would be the perfect voice-over as we drop a line into Texas Pond or Drunken Charlie Lake. Remember, many of these beaver ponds were stocked with cutthroat fingerlings during FDR's federal workers fascism era. Like the one that Ken McLeod and I fished near Julia Roberts' own private lake below Pilchuck Mountain in the 1960s.

No comments: