Monday, December 26, 2016

I'LL GIVE YOU A MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH MONEY IF YOU LET ME EAT IT

In Neve Campbell's WHEN WILL I BE LOVED meets THE FRESHMAN endangered species prophecies, I bring her a big shopping sack full of tax free cash on Boxing Day 2016. ~ Which of course, was all pre-arranged by her manipulative boyfriend pimp daddy; who was the original representation of Donatella's mob daddy in Naples, Italy, circa 1980-1988, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Will_I_Be_Loved_(film) ~ Now, in answer to the above pressing title question. ~ Daddy will love you up whenever you need it. ~ Even if you don't feel like it sometimes. ~ "Wake me up before you go go..." because I AM is not going solo anymore. ~ GSR/TWN ~ A DENTE NOTES: I found a 16oz. sack of twirly pasta, made in Canada, at THE CHECKOUT today that looked like various colored vaginal clitorises, "...best served a dente." No. Really. It says that right on the bag.

No comments: