Thursday, September 14, 2017

I AM NOT FAKING IT

The day after my flash vision of a red and black callender for the month of October was hanging on our refrigerator next to the microwave oven, this HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER report came out at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/14/us-nuclear-sub-returns-flying-pirate-flag-sparking-speculation.html ~ Per last week's overnight talk radio interview of some military expert who claimed that half of North Korea's submarine fleet is missing; and we have no idea where they are at or what they are up to; just like in the movie at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunt_for_Red_October_(film) ~ GSR/TWN ~ MR.RELF NOTES: "I love how you work one side against the other." THE BIG LEBOWSKI. ~ PS ALISON ROTH: Now that I AM is a multi billionaire movie producer from Seattle with a boat load of fuck you cash money in hand; I'm gonna need you to decide for me if the latest BOOGIE NIGHTS remake/sequel co-starring Justin Beiber is anything that I should be interested in doing. ~ And if you think so, have my accountant take care of it. ~ "They say you have a big cock... Can I see it?" Donald Trump in BOOGIE NIGHTS meets THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW. ~

No comments: