Monday, December 25, 2017

IT WAS THE RIGHT PRICE...

Call me crazy, but at that reduced closeout basement sale price I bought four pairs of them. ~ Thinking that maybe later I could always give some of them away as Boxing Day or birthday gifts. ~ BFD, I'm a real sucker for a good deal who sometimes gets a bit carried away. ~ Let he who is without sin cast the first stone in Oliver Stone's upcoming Janis Joplin look alike project in 2020. ~ BIG FUCKING DEAL, Harvey Weinstein sinks a few big ones into the deal on the down low dark side. ~ Every girl has to do what it takes to put a little food on the table and pay the rent. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS ROSE: I saw your latest frapped black and white tittie pix. ~ Nice. ~ Now I AM is thinking you get to write, direct, star, and fuck me in your next movie. ~ Hey sexy Seattle girl, money talks, bullshit walks. ~ What the fuck. ~ You want to co-star with Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan in SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE: 2&3? ~ Done. ~ "I DON'T EVEN CARE!!" Pee Wee Herman, 1993.

No comments: