Wednesday, January 10, 2018

IT WON THE GOLD

DAVOS begins in Switzerland on January 23. ~ Which is the 42nd week of the 70 weeks chronology in DANIEL 9, when counting from the Divine election miracle of Saint Donald The Great in 2016 [and again in 2020] . ~ So that leaves us about two weeks to figure out what the higher meaning was ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE, after the news rolled down about Trump going . ~ And then the DOW did -0.07% the next day. ~ Throw in GOLDFINGER's private golf club owner angle; his Swiss business connections; his private jet; Crazy Bob's DAVIDIAN Holy Grail conspiracy theories; it all starts to make sense. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NIGHTMARE NOTES: After a series of creepy dark dreams last night, I came up for air and asked Michael to please at least show me one of my future younger wives; in order to give me a little hope for the future. ~ So then he gave me a vision of a 29ish Charlize Theron fucking my hot headed friend Ken Kemp; who was role playing her recent short lover with a thick headed cock in the style of Sean Penn meets Al Baldwin. ~ PS STEVEN FRESH: Don't forget about our little secret handshake deal; wherein you get to fuck my wife, and I get to fuck your wife. ~ Hey, variety is the spice of life, like at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbG8d7CM0IQ ~ AND: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbG8d7CM0IQ

No comments: