Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FUNNY HONEY

They gave me an extra bonus with my free birthday movie rental at HOLLYWOOD VIDEO Monday. I went in there thinking maybe DEATH PROOF, but their large selection of PLANET TERROR was down to just one last copy, so I went for it. Walking to the checkout, I noticed that they finally got L4YER CAKE in, and I grabbed it for a double feature birthday cake layer thing.

PLANET TERROR's Iraqi smallpox WMD movie opened with a ‘R.I.P.' gravestone logo like the Halloween one that just appeared that very morning on the Campbell's lawn off Evergreen Drive. Where some fat lady made a Uie-turn the other day in a red van bearing ‘...UHE' plates. I see my copy of L4YER CAKE is so scratched and marred on back, I'll likely have to swap it for their second copy.

As the marred servant in 3NEPHI 21:10, I was thrilled to get such a lovely marred birthday gift anyway, and for free, due to a back seat taxi incident around the first of the year, that left her right eye looking like this:
http://jeanettes-celebrity-corner.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/rose_mcgowan328.JPG .

In fact, I don't know which present to open first; the cute puggly Iggy pup at:
http://www.sideboob.org/pictures/rose_mcgowan_01.jpg ?

Or the prophetic Janet look alike from ROCKY HORROR, who was married to an amazing horror movie figure for five years at:
http://static.flickr.com/60/177851582_b9406e268c.jpg .

Or maybe my Roosevelt High screwl sweetheart at:
http://mickaloha.com/images/rose_mcgowan.jpg
And:
www.thehollywoodgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/rose-mcgowan-picture-1.jpg .

For a Divine RSVP birthday party sign, there was a Hwy.101 5.6 earthquake northeast of I-88's Campbell, CA Tuesday at 8:04:54 pm. Now I'm gonna have to go back and get DEATH PROOF because the GRINDHOUSE B-movie's handsome CAR 54 year-old driver could easily be 56ish.

All those blown off heads in PLANET TERROR were confirmed, on the same day I watched it, by the NYT's full page ad with all those [headless] John the Baptist paintings by the Italian masters for mirrorandart.com . Rose McGowan was born in Florence, Italy. Her being the artistic inspiration behind Tuesday's purple ad featuring Da Vinci's portrait of John holding my genealogy tree rod in D&C 113, while flashing the two fingers of Judah and Ephraim. That rod-like tree in the background is ISAIAH 11's stem root of Jesse tree at:
www.spaceandmotion.com/Images/philosophy-shop/da-vinci-john-baptist-300.jpg .

This is why the Israelitish host of the Davidian Letterman show asked Jerry Signfeld Monday if he was in the comedian's new BEE MOVIE.

Sitting outside in front of STARBUCKS Tuesday, reflecting on the strange NYT ad, I began pondering my mirror-like image reflecting off their sunlit windows. As my eyes adjusted, I noticed a younger Napoleon Dynamite looking dude sitting inside, directly facing me, with his sun bathed face replacing the exact spot on the glass where my own face was. Thereby forming an amazing replica of myself having the face of Jon Heder. Then I noticed that he was speaking passionately to two rather hot young babes seated on the shop's two front sofa thrones; one a transfigured brunet Rose, and the other a blonde Sienna Miller figure. Miraculously, he was pointing his index finger for emphasis in the exact manner of the Da Vinci painting in Tuesday's NYT 54,113.

The 666 beheading of John the Baptist, on behalf of a beautiful REV.17 mother of whores, was a Sterling silver 925 platter prophecy about the lost tribes of Israel in the wilderness of John's mission. Where he wandered and preached for years, living off locusts and BEE MOVIE honey.

Yours, GSR/TWN

PS:
Here's an earlier prophetic Dr Goldfoot portrait of the bikini No.11 spy at:
http://www.chilax.de/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_60213/Katie_Holmes.jpg .

No comments: