Friday, July 17, 2009

CRONKITE WAS A CROCK OF SHIT

Walter Cronkite's death at 7:42 pm Friday confirmed the coming death of polite society's 42 months tyranny under the 7 hills beast of mother Madonna's D&C 86 Rome.

Shortly after her transsexual propaganda radio tower fell, the prophetic female sounding male Pope 16 also fell down and broke his right wrist. In the very same place where the Jewish Romans drove a second nail into the Lord's temple body.

While ET et al have been showing clips, over and over, of the transsexual Michael Jackson's greasy hair on fire during a shooting of his physical transfiguration PEPSI commercial; "For those who think young..."

The clips reveal a burt bald spot on the crown of his scalp, which looks exactly like a typical Catholic monk haircut. Thereby creating a prophetic homage to the pop king's NEVERLAND Kingdom of God fantasy estate by Los Padres National Forest; located in Oprah's Santa Barbara County.

There was always something about Walter Cronkite et al that really bugged me. After first listening to Rush Limbaugh for about five minutes back in July of 1992. While sitting inside my father's VITA MIX blender van, parked at the SEATAC MALL in 666 Federal Way, and holding onto a new pair of WORLDWIDE PANTS from NORDSTROM, I finally got it.

We were being fucked in the ass non stop by an east coast culture of polite and civilized morons in expensive Italian suits. And the dirty rotten situation has only gotten more ripe and smelly since then.

Pretty soon I began to notice that the brainless Cronkite looked and sounded an awful lot like the leaders of my own LDS church. And that Brigham Young was exactly right, when he declared that the latter-day Mormons would someday become almost no different than the other worldly churches.

This is the meaning of that powerful 7.8 earthquake confirmation off the coast of New Zealand's Long Island. A country which is symbolically divided into the two sections of the latter-day ten virgins prophecy.

Here are the inspired lyrics to Madonna's LIKE A VIRGIN prophecy about the wilderness in D&C 86:

I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you I was beat incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel Shiny and new
Chorus:
Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like a virgin
When your heart beats
(after first time, "With your heartbeat")
Next to mine
Gonna give you all my love, boy
My fear is fading fast
Been saving it all for you
'Cause only love can last
You're so fine and you're mine
Make me strong, yeah you make me bold
Oh your love thawed out
Yeah, your love thawed out
What was scared and cold
(chorus)
Oooh, oooh, oooh
You're so fine and you're mine
I'll be yours 'till the end of time
'Cause you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
I've nothing to hide
(chorus)
Like a virgin, ooh, ooh
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside
When you hold me, and your heart beats, and you love me Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Ooh, baby
Can't you hear my heart beat
For the very first time?

Yours,
Gregory Scott Relf
TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER

NOTES:

Of course, Madonna's RKO/RCA tower collapse was in DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS' France, not Spain. Sorry for that time warp typo.

New readers should note that the upstairs temple perversions in 1975's ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW physical transfiguration scenes represent the unique upstairs temple chamber of the RLDS church center in Manhattan; near Obama's REV.16 LINCOLN CENTER civil war landmark. A great spiritual civil war is brewing inside the bland LDS church.

No comments: