Thursday, June 10, 2010

WHAT'CHOO TALK'N BOUT WILLIS ?

Right after Chicago's BLACKHAWKS finally broke the ice after 49 years and won the Stanley Cup, WND posted a photo of the prophetic Bruce Willis DIE HARD figure who worked as a senior clerk for the Honolulu elections office in 2008 at:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165041

Throughout motion picture history, Babylon's 'MYSTERY' mother of abominations in REV.17 has been depicted drinking from her verse 4 cup full of filth, etc. In confirmation of the abomination of desolation's mother named Stanley at:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Stanley_cup_closeup.jpg

In the enclosed photo's blow-up, one can make out Marlon Brando's 'Stanley' BP character from New Orleans' STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE, on the left side of the cup. A historic cup-idol that is shaped like many traditional depictions of the Tower of Babylon in Bible studies literature. Even the WILLIS TOWER of Babylon in Chicago, that get's the roof top safe full of secret documents blown open in the end.

The engraved names and words on the cup represent the engraved [Lamanite Indian] records on the gold plates that were translated into the Book of Mormon.

It was an act of God that the Indian medicine man BLACKHAWKS of Chicago had not won a Stanley Cup since the year Stanley gave birth to Obama in black Africa, back in 1961. One SEES my chocolate therapeutic sidekick Tonto on their team logo at:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/sports/hockey/10flyers.html?src=me

NEVER BEEN FUCKED IN THE ASS' Larry and Barry sex&drug scandal high school movie from 1999 was confirmed by the king and queen prom coronation of two homogaysexuals at Hudson High School on Harry Howard Ave in Hudson, NY Saturday; Zip Code 125/34. Located across the river from Athens and Egypt's South Cairo, on the down low below the Catskill's Blackhead Mtns. Barry would be the king, and Larry would be the queen of course. See what I'm talking about at:
http://www.registerstar.com/articles/2010/06/10/news/doc4c105eba35282075803995.txt

Yours,
Gregory Scott Relf
TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER

NOTES:

I kept an eye out after that DEEP HORIZON 4.4 quake inside the 44 line, and 129 line, at 8:42 Wednesday, due west of the hunting rifle theme town named Winchester Bay, Oregon, at:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010xhak.php

Right there is [Harry] Reedsport, Roman Nose Mtn. Craig Ferguson's Scottsburg, etc.

New readers: The number '125' is a traditional medicine wheel reference. The number '34' is associated with the Book of Mormon's record of 34 year-old Jesus' resurrection. Hence the LDS church is a '34' church, and the apostate Bible obsessed churches are '33' churches. There are 66 books in the Bible for an inspired Providential sign that the work was published by pagan Roman men who had one foot in bed with the 666 woman. Hence, there is no mention of the Bible in the Bible.

With a mysterious REV.17 name like 'THE WHO' you just know that they put out some very inspired latter-day stuff, like:

People try to put us d-down (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we get around (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
This is my generation
This is my generation, baby
Why don't you all f-fade away (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
And don't try to dig what we all s-s-say (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a big s-s-sensation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-g-generation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
This is my generation
This is my generation, baby
Why don't you all f-fade away (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
And don't try to d-dig what we all s-s-say (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a b-big s-s-sensation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-generation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
This is my generation This is my generation, baby People try to put us d-down (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we g-g-get around (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Yeah, I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
This is my generation
This is my generation, baby

No comments: