Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'M PROBABLY THE BIGGEST FFER IN THE WORLD

Whether I'm having a vivid dream that seems to go on all morning, about fucking Jennifer Anniston in her tight Spanish cunt, then in her tight little ass, then back again from the front, to the point where I can't tell which is which as I wake up and fall back to sleep, I have come to understand that these Divine sexual allegories could also mean that I am primarily role playing the PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA FFing missionary position missionary that I was pre-playing during my bone-white colored ALFA ROMEO sedan period in ROMA. As much as Jenny gets to me and all that, when I see that PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD candid of her looking at my Branch Davidian brother Adam Sandler, I wonder if it's just as possible that she could be his head wife, like Jodie Foster might be Mel's head wife. Since both of these two knuckle head Davidians have been walking around lately sporting huge sockeye salmon icons.

Hey, sex sells. And if Jenny is supposed to be Adam's wife, then Courtney Cox comes with the special 241 dealie-O. Because wherever Jenny goes, Courtney Cox will properly follow. So you might as well throw Nicole Kidman into this whole JUST GO WITH IT scenario. After all, she was born in Hawaii to alien parents and went on to adopt a mulatto child of God with a midget alien ally of mine in confirmation of my abomination of desolation sidekick.

Whatever. If you really must know if a certain fair daughter of Zion could possibly be your future wife forever and ever, throughout all eternity, you first have to look her in the eye and ask her to her face. Because the women have a Divine right to certain witnesses and signs that the men do not have. All of which has to be confirmed by the 'sure word of prophecy' given to the endowment house leader. Who is the husband of that Keira Knightley gas station man in David Lynch's TWIN PEEKS pilot. Where Annalynne McCord appears to my desecrated temple of the devil protagonist square and whispers her family secret into my ear. While all those pagan Christians of the REV.17 harlot are speaking their hosannas in confusing Babylon tongues to the most high ones at STARBUCKS.

Personally, I would not suggest that you try this at home. Unless you think for sure that you have seen your future 100 year-old wife in something like GREGORY'S GIRL meets GREGORY'S 2 GIRLS meets HERBIE: Fully Loaded meets TIE ME UP! TIE ME DOWN! meets TRUE GRIT meets KICK ASS meets the WHIP IT Hurl Scouts in Marina Del Rey at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gregorygirlcover.jpg
AND:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gregory%27s_Two_Girls_-_DVD_cover.jpg

GSR/TWN

No comments: