Sunday, October 26, 2008

SNL NOTES:

Starting Friday, there was a lot of screaming at the Jennifer Hudson home in Obama's southside Chicago. She sang the national anthem at his mile high nomination acceptance speach. An Amber Alert has been issued for the family's missing child, the son of Greg King.

Saturday, I found new pix of princess Neve from last weekend's SCREAM AWARDS at the Greek Theater in LA; sporting a heart amber pendant at:
http://neveonline.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=282&pos=30

A PARTY OF 5 young foolish Obama virgins were killed late Friday in Dunn, NC. When their car ran a stop sign on Hwy.27 and got rammed by a tanker. Because the 666 beast is basically done. There's nothing left but the screaming and burning, as the 42 months calendar runs out. Local celeb James Taylor can hold all the free Obama concert's he wants. They're all shit out of luck.

This is where the 35 latitude line connects Clinton in Sampson County, NC with the Casa Blanca on I-40 in New Mexico. Maybe some day JT will write a song about that one.

Lake Powell was created in 1963.

Loved Jon Hamm's JOHN HAM brand TP toilet stall sketch on SNL.

COLDPLAY gave a shout out for Obama. I knew their front guy was a closet homosexual.

Here's another nice take of Neve from the Greek SCREAM AWARDS at:
http://neveonline.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=282&pos=40

It was back on 9.22, at 7:21 am, when I was awaken by the sound of Neve having an intense orgazm. Rechecking my SEX IN THE CITY DREAMGIRL notes tonight, I had forgotten that I was awaken earlier that day at 7:04 am, by the sound of Neve softly and sweetly whispering "Glen" in my ear. It didn't make much sense. But as usual, I wrote it down anyway. Now I see that it was about my 'Glen' canyon character in the alternate ending to THE BREAKUP.

If you find the above a little too strange. The day before, on 9.21, at Neve's exact 10.03 birth date time of 10:03 am, she woke me up singing a song, in the style of Natalie Imbruglia, that went "The clock's ticking, to get it on... Hurry hurry..." For Thursday's bed bug "tic" photo at:
http://neveonline.org/photos/displayimage.php?pos=-8629

On Tuesday, I had sat down outside in front of the South Hill STARBUCKS, right when a sterling silver JAGUAR pulled in and parked next to my table, bearing '999 TIC' plates; set inside of a steel chain link frame.

By the end of the week, the NYT did an amusing piece on the Picasso DREAMGIRL exhibit called "Picasso in Lust and Ambition" at:
http://www.acquavellagalleries.com/exhibitions/

That was for back on 9.20. When I was awaken at 5:39 am by a woman's voice that said simply "The masterpiece". There is this sterling X-TERRA that is always driving by me in Bonney Lake, which has '920 PAY' plates. Last time I saw it was at the 19101 tree stumps lot on Church Lake Rd. At 6:45 am, God said "Infinity".

Yours, GSR/TWN

No comments: