Sunday, January 31, 2010

THE KING, RAIN OR SHINE

THE KING OF COMEDY prophecy is what really put the once cocky Jewish liberals over the edge at NBC.

They got so freaked out by the Scorsese film's prophetic classic car BUGATTI poster in their 1982 TONIGHT SHOW offices, that they stuck it to the Italian car collector Jay Leno like a STUCKEY'S nut log on Route 666; below 8546' Twin Buttes, New Mexico. As confirmed on SNL by that MAD MEN host who played a clip of his stinky butt stand-up monologue. And the film's CHOCK FULL OF NUTS shooting location in NYC.

I watched the 1981 filmed prophecy, about some New Jersey nut living in his mother's basement 'situation', who thinks he's the king, Saturday morning. For the first time since their inspired announcement that the future Conan O'Bama would be replacing "THE NEW JAY LENO SHOW!"

NBC's announcement to pick up Conan's TV series pilot, about a Supreme Court judge who resigns, came right before the fascistic Obama lectured that high court judge about the dangers of free speech, in his 'don't ask, don't tell' State of the Union SNL parody.

They were playing "Lovely Rita" when Tom Hanks walked out with a couple CROWN ROYAL Neve Campbell Scotches on Conan's last show. Confirming the King of Beers' Queen Rita role in THE KING OF COMEDY. Who lives next door to Keira Knightley's King Cry Baby apartment number '1K'. Role-played by the film's wealthy Jewish Sandra Bernhard body-double look alike caricature. Who even has Keira's part Jewish nose from certain peculiar angles on her mother's Scottish side.

The opening freeze frame of my forehead line, captured in a future computer WINDOWS blog concept, is what really spooked the network boys into taking their HASTY TASTY action.

Before the end, a Justice of the Peace, and Jerry's Nicole Kidman sidekick, ask the GREASE 2 motorcycle goggles wearing king to forgive the stonewallers for laughing at him so hysterically.

The Jewish 'King of Comedy', a.k.a. Jerry Lewis, was 57 when THE KING OF COMEDY finally rolled out in 1983. When a 26 year-old Queen Keira Bernhard shot that royal throne Egyptian mummy love scene with Jerry, she sang the prophetic lyrics to "Come rain or come shine..." For that Queen Cleopatra pendant Keira has worn for years over her heart, at:
http://celebritygalleries.org/images/keiraknightley/keiraknightley18.jpg
AND:
http://www.oliverwillis.com/livenews/2010/keira-knightley-little-dog-laughed-after-party/

Yours,
Gregory Scott Relf
TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER

NOTES:

This is one of Keira's better Sandra Bernhard looks at:
http://gossip.whyfame.com/files/2009/08/Keira-Knightley.jpg

Here she is in some GREASE 2 leather at:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEipQr4QLhnjSgG3ET7S9gVNCxefVZ-3n6mTT95Z7tOi-jiTz5y-cdnS7S5rwJjelhcm3fE-SVKf4akwcVmb_taXlKnmBu4u0RCwtOWjeklwKewjsF1vIbC-L9YJL0w1LJwWqvY4azfN9qf-/s1600-h/keira-knightley-leggings.jpg

So many friends, so little time:
http://www.edopter.com/images_user/ideas/200804/HXlqjC

http://thefashpack.onsugar.com/Deyn-Sisters-Settle-New-York-4192469

How about this Indian medicine wheel mowhawk, TAXI DRIVER style, at:
http://thefashpack.onsugar.com/3395940

Here's Renee fingering her bag at:
http://splashnewsonline.celebuzz.com/2010/01/bfm_enlarged/enlarged-renee-zellweger-pictures.html

THE KING OF COMEDY's gun-to-your-head love lyrics are:

I'm gonna love you
Like nobody's loved you
Come rain or come shine
High as a mountain
And deep as a river
Come rain or come shine
I guess when you met me
It was just one of those things
But don' t ever bet me
Cause I'm gonna be true
If you let me
You're gonna love me
Like nobody's loved me
Come rain or come shine
Happy together, unhappy together
And won't it be fine
Days may be cloudy or sunny
We're in, or we're out of the money
But I'm with you always
I'm with you rain or shine
I'm gonna love you
Like nobody's loved you
Come rain or come shine
High as a mountain
Deep as a river
Come rain or come shine
I guess when you met me
It was just one of those things
But don't ever bet me
Cause I'm gonna be trueIf you let me
You're gonna love me
Like nobody's loved me
Come rain or come shine
Happy together, unhappy together
And won't it be fine
Days may be cloudy or sunny
We're in, or we're out of the money
But I'll love you always
I'm with you rain or shine

No comments: