Sunday, November 28, 2010

18 IS THE NEW 13

Larry begged Jeff's post-adolescent daughter of Israel in Saturday's Ted Danson wedding anniversary party rerun to stop singing, "You're just too good to be true...Can't take my eyes off of you... You'd be like heaven to touch... I wanna hold you so much... At long last [real] love has arrived... I thank God I'm alive..."

And even worse; "Pardon the way I stare...[on the red carpet]... There's nothing else to compare... The sight of you leaves me weak... There are no words left to speak... But if you feel like I feel... Please let me know that it's real... You're just too good to be real.."

Because on the BLAME IT ON RIO like Black Friday of the black pagan Jesus Christian worshippers at WAL*MART, I had seen with my own eyes, and totally bought into, Elvis' 1965 portrait of the latte-day ISAIAH 4 prophecy of Miley Sire-Us ["One of vast accomplishmemts..." for her young age.] Jumping off her royal throne and launching into her very sensuous premature number in HARUM SCARUM that ends with Miss Montana giving Elvis a loud orgasm when she strattles The King's leg with her naked thighs; Talk about "Happy 13th Birthday!"

"When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the [physical transfiguration] blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgement, and by the spirit of [sexual] burning."

At the end of HAREM HOLIDAY, the film's uncensored title in Europe, the Memphis, Tennessee King of England of the cowboys is free to go on vacation with 20 of his hot harem wives featured in the VIVA LAS VEGAS Gisele Bundchen prophecy. Just after the film's Mini Me Leprechaun figure finds a coin on the ground and drops it into a slot machine that comes up with a 777 Emma Watson jackpot time-line.

No comments: