Wednesday, June 1, 2011

F NOTES:

F FOR FAKE is going to be one of my flip side birth certificate re-makes at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F_for_Fake

Last knight I dreamed that I was the one who did GREG'S craft services for LEP 3. Wherein Keira's mother visited the set and I suggested that she might like my cucumber and cut carrots walking salad plate.

Imagine the insane Freudian themes. You are the royal Scottish mother of a major child actor star. Naturally, you would drop in once in a while on the set of her latest project; written, directed, produced, and co-starring yours truly. Eventually, you would be tempted to visit the movie set's amazingly indulgent craft services table. Only to find that yours truly is standing there behind it, asking if you would like some grilled egg plant with your Texas BBQ chicken angel wings. Dreams can be so strange.

As confirmed by Keira Knightley appearing in the opening of Steve Martin's DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS meets LA STORY prophecy. That has now been followed up by his expensive counterfeit art con job report; that broke on the same day an FBI criminal complaint was filed about Obama's counterfeit birth certificate that even fooled the Orange County star of THE LONELY GUY.

Anyway, I watched SPLASH last night, that was confirmed by Sarah Palin's Statue of Liberty visit. Nakedness is a scriptural metaphor for sin.

The night before, I watched my KICK ASS prophecy, that I found for 10 [virgin] bucks at TARGET. About SPLASH's PENTHOUSE magazine letters describing me fucking my 14 year-old Hailee Steinfeld wife in apartment 14 Camille Paglia style, up in my future penthouse in THE WALKER village. Where I'm walking my hot brown babe with my Arab Islamic sidekick, who was bullshitting us about terrorist torture. And you can't do anything about it because Obama and the NYT were caught lying about my next movie that is scheduled to open at the Venice Film Festival.

Which means that I will probably have to update Kiera Knightley's ROMAN HOLIDAY transfiguration prophecy pretty soon. Co-starring Gregory Pecker and Aud/Rey Hep/burn goofing around on the set of Woody Allen's next MISFITS time-travel shoot in Fellini's Rome.

That were captured a few years ago in such scandalous paparazzi candids like this one at:
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk118/twift/mos/tilt2k6adrianalima027uh.jpg

I never forget a face.

GSr/TWN

2 comments:

Eric said...

go to www.astrooerds.blogspot.com and i will plus 1 you

Eric said...

go to www.astrooerds.blogspot.com and i will plus 1 you