Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DREAMING ABOUT ME AND SIENNA HANGING OUT IN BIG TUNA, TEXAS

Back on 7.29 at 10:53 am, I dreamed that me and some Leprechaun size midget were filling up red plastic gas cans in the basement of some old building's basement bathroom in London. When we were done and walking out to go upstairs, Sienna Miller suddenly came hopping down the stairs with that big killer smile on her face.

I gave her a friendly hug because she practically just fell into my arms, and I told her, "I know you're going away for a week to get your brains glued..." Knowing that she would be back before I knew it. Then I kissed her on the nose, which turned into me sucking on the tip of her boyfriend's smallish penis; that was confirmed exactly a week later by the new reports of her having a little smoker break with him in London.

The strange dream ended before I found out what me and the dark midget were going to do with all that gasoline.

Well, I watched the first two acts of EUROPEAN VACATION, circa 1985, Tuesday morning, and found Sienna's sister Keira sitting on her 750 motorcycle on some Chicago game show beside a year supply of TR3-way car polish, "The car wax of royalty!!" For the time when one of our Sharon Stone type Holy Roller swingers next door gave me a ride in his British made evergreen TR3.

The 1985 show was hosted by the future Craig Ferguson talk show host in the same year that the Scottish Keira was born. So I should probably see the AP:2 co-star on his show later tonight. Where they filmed all those London hippie scenes that are now getting burned. Last I saw, she was still thrilled to have Dr Evil fucking her in the ass on some remote Hawaii volcano island, like at:
http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/08/09/atty-orly-taitz-reports-live-from-hawaii/

Now back to me and Sienna in 'FUCK YOU!' Texas:

The Texas BBQ explodes into a big fiery riot election for a fake president right before the Chicagians in THE BREAKUP's alternate ending take off for London and crash their cheap yellow rental car three times into those naive castrated Londoners, who say that it was all their fault. Because they let a bunch of EZE.38 niggers invade their polite civilized country without putting up any kind of a fight whatsoever.

This genuine dream prophecy really gets me going when my GREGORY'S GIRL figure dreams about his crazy-8 wives that leads to the Stonehedge DOMINO effect of the riots spreading out across all of Britney Spears's pussy-whipped UK.

Thank God the real men of England eventually get off EUROTRIP's magic red bus in Paris and give the frogs "...a good kicking!"

GSR/TWN

NEW READERS:

THE SAILOR DOG's fisherman monument on Old Buckley Hwy. to my topless FFing babes in EUROTRIP was confirmed by those inspired long lense candids of Sienna having sex-on-the-beach cocktails with my Charlize Sheen figure in LOST HIGHWAY meets MAJOR LEAGUES' 2011 season. That would have cost her at least 10k if she had hired some famous VOGUE photographer to recreate the FANTASY ISLAND dirty deed for her, like at:
http://cdn02.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/legacy-imgx/2/7/6/4/5/7/1/orig-2764571.jpg
AND:
http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/images/2008/7/sienna-miller-topless-kissing-balthazar-getty.jpg

I know this now because I was licking my freckled Positano Napolitano wife's salty ice-cream cone when suddenly Steven Fresh's fire alarm went off; back in the 80s in Framingham, Mass. And so I suddenly had to go into the bathroom to rinse my mouth out before she swelled up and came because I thought I felt a couple froggy warts on the tip of my tongue. How romantic.

Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Princess.

No comments: