Monday, October 3, 2011

0014

After Sunday's gay ass CARNIVAL OF SOULS satellite conference in Salt Lake City, I was looking up the lyrics for PUMPED UP KIDS and saw the song's 2010 video for the first time ever at:
http://lybio.net/foster-the-people-pumped-up-kicks/indie/

So I checked around and found out that the band is debuting on SNL next Saturday with London's 5'6" guest ghost Big Ben Stiller.

The inspired red horse PUMA sneakers video prelude starts out with an image of the sands of Israel and finishes with the stars of Israel shining above the desolate majesty of Austin Powers' southern Utah introduction to the hot hot threeway sequel JOHNNY ENGLISH 2: BORN AGAIN, opening in America on JR's upcoming birthday no.44 at:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512BB69NY6L._SS500_.jpg
AND:
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/BG4ht6jOv9O/Johnny+English+Reborn+UK+Premiere+Inside+Arrivals

Last year's prophetic PUMPED UP KIDS video shows all the kids in the park getting arrested in NYC because they all thought that Jesus was the first Butterfly Rainbow Peace fascist billionaire.

Therefore the above Israelitish art film from LA incorporates footage from my vivid dream about finding a teary eyed Sienna Miller standing on some fancy hotel room balcony, right after she laid down the law on her Big Ben womanizer friend Jude Law. And then it reveals my future vivid dream about having a Campfire Girls sleepover with Chloe and Hailee. That Courteney Cox tried to break up just before we got to the good part of the night's crystal time-machine activities; prophesied of in NAPOLEON DYNAMITE meets THE SOUND OF MUSIC. Where the video's moist vagina rose of Israel blossoms in ISAIAH 35:2 etc. etc.

Which goes back to the time when I split my forehead open while diving down between both Sienna and Carey's soft military surplus mattresses that were laying on old cold 1950s era steel bed frames. And then the Seattle doctor gave me a couple HARD CANDY suckers to go with my Texas string tie and cowboy hat and double six-shooter cap guns. After that, no one ever fucked with me again, unless I allowed them.

GSR/TWN

No comments: