Saturday, October 1, 2011

CHLOE AND HAILEE SITTING IN A TREE, F.U.C.K.I.N.G. ME

Trying hard to get a few winks after my frozen KASHI pizza dinner Friday at 10:30 pm, the distinct voice of Ellen Page woke me up with a very enthusiastic Bucky Larson sounding "DEFINITELY!" for her 30th image at:
http://cfake.com/big.php?show=1272709645bdc4f0ed_cfake.jpg&id_picture=89816&id_name=379&p_name=Ellen%20Page

Before you let this lose your late night appetite, just remember that this was the same 14-15ish hottie who tried to tie me down and throw me off the roof in HARD CANDY. Just because I was fucking both Chloe and Hailee with a good half hour hard on at the same time she was in the kitchen fixing us all up a nice hot hot egg plant curry over a bed of KASHI brand wild rice and whole wheat. Just in case one of us wants to get preggers with the next healthy King of England baby in SPLITTING HAIRS meets LOLITA meets KING RALPH.

Since I FFed the symboloc 5 virgin icons Chloe and Hailee, 5 times 2 in my SPLITTING HEIRS prophecy for a grace payment in kind for Michael Douglas stealing Catherine Zeta-Jones away from me, he was temporarily saved from his DEEP THROAT cancer message in the film's growling voice puma ending.

The very angry Christian red horse prophecy man in that your-tube video, who warned the illegal alien imposter Obama to tie on his running sneakers, was talking about the popular PUMA sportswear brand.

For a Divine Chocolate Mountains confirmation of Ms HERSHEY's REV.17 mother figure telling the real Duke of Israel, "...You're chasing after me!.." after the fire scene.

Hence the new 5th image of my teenage wife sitting in a tree at:
http://cfake.com/big.php?show=1302043154802aa4cd_cfake.jpg&id_picture=107601&id_name=379&p_name=Ellen%20Page

GSR/TWN

No comments: