Thursday, August 23, 2012

BLAME IT ON GISELE BUNDCHEN IN RIO

Isaac is the same storm in my CAPTAIN RON prophecy. ~ Q wins multiple orgasm 777 jackpots using the same NFL royal princess SUPER BOWL ring featured in the KING RALPH Las Vegas meets London prophecy, circa 91. ~ The butt fucker ending to DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER was confirmed by the prophetic movie's attack helicopter ending that corresponded with England's royal prince Harry APACHE pilot. ~ Liz Hurley's new East Indian LOVE BOAT pictorial is a KILL CRUISE statement. ~ The Baked Alaska Surprise cake that Woody Allen owes me is Scarlett Johansson. You either turn her over to me in your next double mind-fuck movie, metaphorically speaking, or else, metaphorically speaking. I AM is not joking now. The end of DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER was a miraculous prelude to the amazing success of THE LOVE BOAT television series. ~ It is no coincidence that Mr W W looks like my good Key West, Florida fishing buddy in I LOVE YOU PHILIP MORRIS; who is a captain at ALASKA AIRLINES. ~ GSR/TWN

No comments: