Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NEW BEVERLY CINEMA'S PHYSICAL TRANSFIGURATION

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Beverly_Cinema ~ My Afro-can Tarzan ape sidekick in the JACKIE BROWN prophecy gets on the phone with me [Mr Walker] at 2:11... minutes into the movie's special edition DVD, to remind yours truly that "...If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have that mother fucking boat!" off the coast of Jen Aniston's Greek Islands. [Calm down; think Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, meets PRACTICAL MAGIC, yada yada...] ~ In the opening act of JACKIE BROWN, DeNiro makes a "4... 4..." time-line prison captivity figure who stands for the 44 year-old Jackie Brown who stands for the future's no.44 transsexual murderer from Chicago, Illinois, circa 2008 meets 2012. ~ Remember, MLK Jr was assassinated by a crazy white deer hunter on 4.04 in Memphis, Egypt, USA; who was standing inside a bathtub at some cheap COCKATOO INN motel in some now bankrupted city in California. ~ In JACKIE BROWN, Bridget Fonda role plays my future blond fuck buddy Sienna Miller. Who tried to do a double mind fuck on me by getting pregnant by some younger actor who was her theater co-star in A STREET CAR NAMED DESIRE meets ALFIE again in THE INVISIBLE MAN's original movie prophecy. ~ Therefore, in JACKIE BROWN, Robert DeNiro and Bridget Fonda are constantly sucking on that smoking hot big black Barack Obama cock pipe that Larry Sinclair was talking about way back in 2008 and 2009. Before all those I LOVE YOU PHILIP MORRIS faggots in DC beat the shit out of him. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: All those envelopes full of money in JACKIE BROWN were the GSR/TWN envelopes that I sent to Hollywood in the 1990s. ~ Sienna Fonda was shot twice by my TAXI DRIVER stand-in right after she walked by my beige 924. ~ You mock me. I knock you up. ~ I probably will bankroll Steven Fresh's lung cancer technology start-up enterprise from the U.U. If that is what it will take to get his attention about the physical transfiguration. Since my trout lips wife Scarlett Johansson is still smoking fags. And I would probably do just about anything to get her onboard my love boat mentioned in JACKIE BROWN.

No comments: