Friday, November 2, 2012

CAN'T HARDLY WAIT TO WATCH CAN'T HARDLY WAIT, CIRCA 1998

I thought that I had an old VHS copy of DUMB AND DUMBER; but all I could find in my stack was DUMB AND DUMBERER, the 2003 prequel. Which turned out to be an inspired prophecy about some $100,000 public school con job that was just confirmed by Brad Pitt's $100,000 donation to promote homosexual divorce on demand. ~ Therefore, I found an old used, never seen before, VHS copy of CAN'T HARDLY WAIT's prophecy about me fucking both of Brad Pitt's ex-wives at the same time. ~ Hence the Hawaii con-job plot that was just corroborated by the movie's Captain Rob pirate ghost ship sinking off the coast of the same state where Sandy was brainwashed by the liberal fascists at NCU. ~ Ergo, this year the Thanksgiving football parades happen on the 11.22 anniversary of the assassination of JFK et al in Big Tex' Dallas, Texas. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: I jumped at CAN'T HARDLY WAIT when I read on the back that it takes place at Huntington Hills High School. And then I remembered the 3.3 quake sign that just happened under Senator Reid's Huntington Valley in Nevada. Because I had seen a load of big thick logs on Hwy.410 that had the number "33" spray painted in red on the end of them at the red TARGET sign above APPLEBEES. ~ CAN'T HARDLY WAIT's tag line says, "An event eighteen years in the making." I.e. since I debuted my GSR/TWN NEWSLETTER at the SLC,UT SUNSTONE symposium for gay ass Mormons in 1994. ~ The CHW wiki page is at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Can't_Hardly_Wait ~ Not only have I never watched CHW before, up until today, I had never even heard of it. ~ Walking back with my CHW tape Friday, I saw the exact same bob-haircut teen bade who is dipicted on the VHS box art coming out of that HONTO 2 teryacki chicken joint in Bonnie Lake, at: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA5NDE5Mzk0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI0MDc4MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg

No comments: